Purry's Carrot Cheesecake.
You can have Purry's Carrot Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purry's Carrot Cheesecake
- You need of Carrot Cake.
- It’s 150 g of shredded carrots.
- You need 100 g of lightly roasted pecans.
- It’s 50 g of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 50 g of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 100 ml of canola/peanut oil.
- You need 150 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 100 g of castor sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Cheese Cake.
- You need 500 g of cream cheese (2packs of 250g).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 150 g of castor sugar.
- You need of juice from 1/2 lemon.
Purry's Carrot Cheesecake instructions
- For the carrot cake, mix everything in a bowl with wooden spoon or spatula..
- Once all ingredients are well mixed, transfer to your standard springfoam round cake tin (mine is the 20cm) and bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 20mins..
- For the cheesecake, make sure that the cheese are soften to room temperature..
- Beat the creamcheese and sugar in cake mixer until fluffy (around 3 mins at high speed).
- Add in 1 egg at a time, beating the egg for 15 seconds at each intervals..
- Once all eggs are in, mix in the whipping cream and lemon juice and beat for another 1 min or until smooth..
- After 20mins, the carrot cake should be cooked. Please take it out of the oven and leave to cool for 10mins before pouring in the cheesecake mixture..
- Make sure to cover the bottom of your springfoam cake tin with alluminium foil as we will be baking the entire cake in water bath..
- Lower the temperature of the oven to 150c. Place a larger pan filled halfway with boiling water and place your cake tin in the center of the pan. Bake for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, turn off your oven and leave the cake to continue cooking in the residual heat for another 1 hour..
- Once the cake is cooled, keep it chilled in the fridge overnight for the flavours to set. I personally think it tastes better the next day..