Blueberry Lemonade mini cheesecakes.
You can cook Blueberry Lemonade mini cheesecakes using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemonade mini cheesecakes
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare of Approximately 15 white oreos.
- It’s of Zest of a lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need of Batter.
- You need 24 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 12 ounces of blueberries.
- You need of Zest of a lemon.
- It’s Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Tip: make sure EVERYTHING is at room temperature!.
Blueberry Lemonade mini cheesecakes instructions
- Scrape oreos (trust me don't be lazy you will regret it🤮) using your food processor, grind oreos, zest, sugar really fine. Add butter and pulse until its crumbly. Using a tablespoon scoop into silicone molds and using a circular motion to get fully incorporated. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 315 degrees.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream the heavy cream and cream cheese until its whipping together smoothly. Lower the speed and add the sugar and cornstarch. Scrape. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Scrape and mix. Add lemon zest, extract. Scrape and taste. Add your rinsed blueberries to your food processor and pulse until they are chunky. Add your blueberries to the cheesecake batter and mix until well incorporated scraping the bottom. Taste..
- Using a #3 ice cream scoop. Scoop batter into silicone molds, to the top. Spread the batter gently to the sides. Do not bang out the air! Bake the cheesecakes at 315 for 30 minutes. They should temp at 155.