You can cook Pumpkin Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of 15 ounce cans pumpkin.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 packages of graham crackers; crushed to crumbs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter.
Pumpkin Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Press firmly and evenly into a pie tin..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10 ten minutes or until crackers are golden brown and slightly crispy. Remove from oven..
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together until smooth..
- Add eggs and beat until smooth, one at a time..
- Add flour. Beat smooth..
- Pour mixture atop graham cracker crust..
- Place pie tin inside a tall roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with warm water until water level rises 1/2 way up pie tin..
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool in fridge atop an oven glove..
- Variations; Maple, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, allspice, cardamom, sour cream, whipped cream, cool whip, bourbon, pecans, walnuts, honey, peanut butter, candied pecans or walnuts.