Apple Pie Cake.
You can have Apple Pie Cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Cake
- You need 1 box of white moist cake mix.
- It’s 1 box of no-bake cheesecake.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of ready whip/cool whip.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of apple pie spice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of carmel sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury caramel apple frosting.
Apple Pie Cake instructions
- Bake cake mix as normal as said on back the box but add one tablespoon of apple pie spice, the vanilla, and one tablespoon nutmeg..
- Bake cake and let cool.
- Then do the cheesecake box as said on back of box except crust but add 1 tablespoon of apple pie spice, 1 tablespoon nutmeg, 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Place cheesecake in freezer for 20 mins then the fridge until firm..
- Slice apples really thin.
- Warm caramel sauce and powder sugar in pan then add apple slices until soft..
- Flip cake onto plate then the cheesecake on top. Spread apples around the top of the cheesecake..
- Cool cake in fridge until you prepare the icing..
- Mix some whip cream from the can in a bowl with remaining spices and whip until stiff peaks..
- Warm frosting in microwave about 40 seconds or until soupy but thick..
- Drizzle along the sides.
- When ad cinnamony whip cream mix..
- Then finally enjoy!.