Jingle Bell Bars.
You can have Jingle Bell Bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jingle Bell Bars
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of Graham Cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz.) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of pecans, chopped.
Jingle Bell Bars step by step
- Pour butter in a 13 by 9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly on top. Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips evenly on top. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over all..
- Sprinkle pecans evenly on top..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cut into squares when cool..
- Makes about 24 Bars..