Reverse chocolate chip cookie. Rich dark chocolate with white chocolate chips. Combine the cocoa, flour, and baking soda, gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, fold in white chocolate chips.
This reverse chocolate chip cookie is a chocolate chip cookie with a chocolate cookie base and tons of white chocolate chunks. I used Sarah Kieffer's technique to "pan-bang" the cookie mid-baking, several times, to create the crinkles and ridges at the edge of the cookie. Anyone reading this who's been a reader for any length of time will But sometimes I like to share some more basic recipes. You can have Reverse chocolate chip cookie using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Reverse chocolate chip cookie
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need 140 g of semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cups of or 113g of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or 100g sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of or 100g brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 213 grams of or 1 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of The rest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of or 61g of sour cream, I used yoghurt as substitute.
- It’s of White chocolate chips.
Things like Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies and Blueberry Muffins may not be unique or. Most chocolate chip cookie recipes are quick and easy, and these require two separate doughs, a rest in the fridge, and some work to get the cookies swirled correctly. These are chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips for a colour reversal! Great with a glass of milk.
Reverse chocolate chip cookie step by step
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla extract.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and add it.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add them to the dough and mix, make sure not to over mix.
- Fold in sour cream or yoghurt, and the white chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for at least half an hour before scooping it on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350⁰F or 175⁰C for 10-12 mins.
This is "Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies" by sarilinson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies.