Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies).
You can cook Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies)
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1.5 cups of sugar.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 5 cups of flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of Baking Powder.
Biscoitos! (Portuguese Cookies) instructions
- Combine the Butter, Sugar and eggs in a large bowl. Beat everything together on medium-high speed until everything is creamy. About 40 sec- 1 min.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and beat until everything is combined..
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hr. (Firming up the dough in the fridge calls for less mess when rolling them out to be baked).
- When ready to bake: take about half a teaspoon of dough, roll between your hand and shape into a long tube, connect both ends to form a circle (or any shape you like).
- Bake in preheated 350⁰F oven for 18-20 min until lightly browned.
- Set on cooling rack to cool completely.
- * sooo good dipped in coffee *** dough can be refrigerated up to 3 days.