Toffee Pecan Cookies.
You can have Toffee Pecan Cookies using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toffee Pecan Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of toffee pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Toffee Pecan Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add toffee and pecans.
- Mix completely.
- If you choose to scoop the cookies there is no need to chill the dough.
- If you want them to look like traditional shortbread cookies and half dip them in chocolate, you should roll dough into a log, wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- The dough then can be sliced into rounds.
- Place dough— however you have prepared it— onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, if you want to dip in chocolate, melt 1 cup chocolate chips in small sauce pan.
- Half dip each cookie and place on parchment lined, cold baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with more chopped pecans or toffee pieces.