Microwave chocolate chip cookie. The recipe didn't say to melt the butter but I melted it anyway. When I microwaved the cookie smelled burnt. Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie that tastes amazing! ➤ SUBSCRIBE to my channel here.
It's an eggless and leavening agent-free cookie-in-mug. This microwave chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for one! They take only a minute to make! You can have Microwave chocolate chip cookie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave chocolate chip cookie
- You need 2 tbsp of butter – melted (or oil).
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk (or water).
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
Because sometimes (all the time?) you need chocolate chip cookies even in the summer. And by you, I mean me. But surely I can't be the only one who. Craving a fresh chocolate-chip cookie but don't want to make a whole batch?
Microwave chocolate chip cookie step by step
- In a microwave safe mug, melt the butter then add the sugar and vanilla and mix well..
- Mix in the flour and add milk (or water), mixing well till all combined..
- Stir through the chocolate chips and add a couple to the top..
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave and how cooked you want your cookie to be. Check at 30 second intervals..
Add in the sugar as well as the light brown sugar and stir. I had so much fun developing this recipe. The cookie dough recipe is prepared right in your ramekin, so we are also talking about minimal dishes. Add in a small handful (about two tablespoons) of chocolate chips. I used some white and some semi-sweet.