Simple Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Simple Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of smooth creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour (or substitute all-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Simple Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- In a small bowl, pour in the flour, salt and baking soda and whisk to combine..
- In a separate large bowl, add in the peanut butter, egg and sugar..
- With a spatula, mix till everything is well combined..
- Then, add in the dry ingredients and fold it in with the spatula to form a dough. Add a splash of water if the dough is too stiff to work with..
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Measure 1 and 1/2 tbsp of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball in your palms. Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet, leaving spaces in between..
- Press the dough balls down with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for about 15 minutes on the center rack..
- Take them out when baked and let them cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes to firm up before picking them up..
- Serve warm. Enjoy!.