Chocolate fiber cookies. Bring all ingredients in a bowl. A low carb chocolate chip high fiber cookie that tastes good! If you are following a Keto diet, this Due to the high fiber content in my Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies the net carbs per cookie are down.
These Fiber One Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies are an awesome way to get your daily fiber! I have been buying the Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies and they are very good too but these cookies. These Healthy High Fiber Cookies with chocolate chips are packed full of fiber and are gluten-free and vegan too! You can cook Chocolate fiber cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fiber cookies
- You need 1 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of even portion of chia, flaxseed & sliced almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened Powder Cacao.
- It’s 4 tbspn of Honey.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Cooking oil (no olive oil).
I am someone who believes whole-heartedly in the mind-body connection. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. I really like these fiber one cookies, they are so delicious & i would recommend them to anyone because i love them myself.
Chocolate fiber cookies instructions
- Pre-Heat oven to 392 Fahrenheit..
- Bring all ingredients in a bowl. Flour, oats, mixture of seeds & nuts, Cacao powder, honey, 2 eggs & cooking oil.
- Mold the mixture to individual cookies. Should have enough to make 15 individual cookies..
- Place in oven for 20 minutes..
If you love fluffy, soft, dense, gooey cookies, then this Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with toasted pecans and two kinds of chocolate is for you! Black cocoa has an intensely chocolate flavor and deep dark color, giving the cookies their distinct appearance. Dutch process cocoa sings backup as a supporting chocolate flavor that also lends. These Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect healthy treat! They are vegan, gluten-free Not only are they low-calorie, they are also loaded with fiber (to help you feel full!), sugar-free, gluten-free.