Rainbow Dessert Bar.
You can have Rainbow Dessert Bar using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Dessert Bar
- You need 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 stick of Softened Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rainbow Sprinkles.
- Prepare 7 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of White Chocolate Chips.
Rainbow Dessert Bar instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray 8×8 pan with cooking spray..
- Mix box of yellow cake mix, egg, 1/4 cup of sprinkles, and softened butter with electric mixer until soft dough is formed.
- Press half of the dough into the prepared 8×8 pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the dough. Then sprinkle the white chocolate chips and remaining sprinkles on top.
- Take the remaining dough and roll into small balls.
- Distribute balls evenly over the condensed milk then press down to flatten (Don't worry about the dough not evenly/completely covering the condensed milk).
- Bake dessert bars for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let completely cool before cutting otherwise it will be far too gooey..