BROKEN GLASS JELLO DESSERT. Today I'm going to share with you a very simple, easy and delicious dessert from my Kusina. This is called Broken Glass Jello. It is similar. #jellorecipe #dessertrecipe #milkjello #desserttable #brokenjello #CrystalEvans 🙏I want to take the time to thank God first and also thank everyone who.
Follow my step by step instructions to make this fun dessert. This beautiful, chilled dessert is easy and delicious for summer. Feel free to customize jello colors! You can have BROKEN GLASS JELLO DESSERT using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BROKEN GLASS JELLO DESSERT
- Prepare 1 of Condensed milk tin.
- Prepare 1 of cup Milk.
- Prepare 1 of cup Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gelatin.
- It’s 3 of Jelly cubes colors of red, green n orange..
Broken Glass Jello is a beautiful and impressive looking dessert. But let me tell you a secret, this stained glass jello is not complicated at all! Follow my step by step instructions to make this fun dessert. Isn't it beautiful and mesmerizing to look at?
BROKEN GLASS JELLO DESSERT instructions
- For each jelly flavor, dissolve one box of jelly in one cup of boiling water. Pour into a container and chill (overnight is probably best, but I chilled it 3 hours until firm)..
- Only add 1 cup of water to each box of colored Jelly. Ignore the instructions on the box of Jelly (they say to use 2 cups of water). Use only 1 cup of water so the Jelly is firm and can be cut into blocks..
- -After chilling the flavors, cut them into small blocks.-Take a pan put in cream, condensed milk n milk, bring to a boil on low heat.-In a separate bowl, sprinkle 2 tbsp gelatin into 1/2 cup cold water.-After the gelatin blooms add this mixture in milk n stir well, let it cool completely.-Take a cake pan n grease it well, place jelly cubes randomly,carefully mix the cubes n pour over cooled milk mixture.-Chill overnight.- Once set take it out then un mold.
- Serve chilled ..
It reminds of me stained glass art. This is the perfect sweet treat which you can prepare in no time and effort. All you need to do is to mix the ingredients properly and then cut them in to innovative shapes. I have wanted to share this Broken Glass Jello recipe with you guys for sooo long! It seems like every time I had this on my calendar to share, something would happen and I would never get around to making it.