Frozen Grasshopper Torte.
You can cook Frozen Grasshopper Torte using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frozen Grasshopper Torte
- It’s 4 cup of crushed Oreo cookies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 pints of vanilla ice cream, softened if necessary.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 7 oz of (1 jar) marshmallow cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract or oil (careful, use to taste-too much can overwhelm desert).
- Prepare of green or red food coloring (a few drops goes a long way).
Frozen Grasshopper Torte step by step
- In a large bowl, toss crushed cookies with melted butter..
- Press cookie mixture into bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan. Freeze for about 10 minutes..
- Spread softened vanilla ice cream over bottom crust. Freeze until solid..
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form..
- In a large bowl, mix marshmallow cream, milk, extract, and food coloring until well blended..
- Fold marshmallow mixture and whipped cream together..
- Spread over the ice cream layer. Sprinkle with some reserved Oreo cookie crumble and top with a whole Oreo cookie or two. Freeze and enjoy..