Phyllo dessert. See more ideas about dessert recipes, desserts, just desserts. Phyllo Eclairs For this elegant dessert, sweetened phyllo is wrapped around aluminum foil molds to form hollow pastries that are. Phyllo dessert are widely popular in many baklava varieties, and perhaps this recipe is a relative of the baklava as it has the basics of many baklava ingredients.
Phyllo dough is one the most versatile pastries around, and phyllo dough dessert recipes are able to live up to that versatility as well. Check out our favorite recipes made with phyllo dough, including sweet tarts, cheesy appetizers, savory pies, and more. Phyllo dough is thin dough that is often used in Middle Eastern and Greek cooking. You can have Phyllo dessert using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phyllo dessert
- It’s of filling.
- You need 1/3 cup of Hershey chocolate syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hershey cocoa powder unsweetened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed pistachios.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- Prepare of filling II.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarse grain sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon.
- You need of crust.
- It’s 1 lb of Phyllo dough.
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of simple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of warm water.
Add ice cream evenly between the shells. Phyllo dough is a paper-thin pastry dough made by rolling together layers of dough. It bakes to produce a flaky, shatteringly crisp texture. Although the dough likely originated in Turkey.
Phyllo dessert step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Take a sheet of phyllo dough and lay flat on a quarter sheet cake pan line it with parchment paper brush cover whole sheet with butter do this for seven sheets.
- Take all the filling ingredients mix together I used raw nuts so I crushed some but toasted all.
- On the seventh sheet spread the filling.
- Mix the filling II cinnamon and sugar.
- Add 7 more sheets buttering between each sheet add filling II.
- Add remaining sheets buttering between each layer last sheet take simple syrup mix well rush on top sheet very good.
- Bake 20-25 minutes let rest 12 minutes if you can.
When it comes to "shortcut" ingredients, phyllo dough ranks as one of my very favorites. It goes sweet as easily as it does savory, can be cut and folded into a variety of shapes, and (most importantly) it is. The Phyllo Dessert Cups recipe out of our category Filo Dough! Flaky and delicious, phyllo (also spelled filo or fillo) is delicate pastry dough used for appetizer and dessert recipes. It's composed of many tissue-thin sheets of dough that, unlike puff pastry.