Cookies!!!. Cookie files allow sites to remember your visits, so that you don't have to, for example, enter in your Cookie. Cookies are small text files that the browser uses to record data from sites that you've visited. An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data stored on the user's computer by the web browser while browsing a website.
You can have Cookies!!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookies!!!
- You need 1 cup of or 128 grams of of shorting.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of or 160 grams of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cups of or 32 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of or 384 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of or 5 grams of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of or 5 grams of baking SODA.
- You need 1 teaspoon of or 5 grams of vanilla.
- You need 12 oz of chocolate chips.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees, then mix all of the wet ingredients together in a kitchen aid or with a hand mixer.
- Slowly mix in sugar, brown sugar, and then the flour.
- Now add the salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips.
- Roll into dough balls and place on a greased baking sheet or put on parchment paper.
- Put in oven for about 12 minutes or until desiered crispness.