Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy.
You can have Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy
- Prepare of Moscato Slushy.
- It’s 4 cup of Unsweetened Frozen Fruit [your choice but pair fruit with.
- It’s 1 (750 ml) of Bottle Moscato Wine Or Dessert Wine [your choice].
- You need 1 of Fresh Fruit [for garnish – pair with wine].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Raw Sugar [for rim garnish].
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar [optional – for sweetening].
- You need of Kitchen Items.
- It’s 4 of Ice Trays.
- Prepare 1 of large High Speed Blender.
- It’s 1 of large Ziplock Bags.
- Prepare 4 of Serving Glasses.
Mike's Moscato Fruity Wine Slushy step by step
- Blend 2 cups wine with 4 cups frozen fruit. Peaches, plums and pears work very well in this drink. After blending, taste and add powdered sugar if desired. Add more wine if needed to create a slush-like consistency that can be poured directly into ice trays for freezing..
- Pour mixture into ice trays and freeze. Pictured are alcoholic peach ice cubes..
- Pop from ice trays and place into Ziplock Bags by flavors and tag Ziplock bags accordingly. By doing this, you'll have these ready to go in a pinch when unexpected guests arrive..
- When ready to use, place alcoholic ice cubes in blender and thin with matching wine. Garnish glasses by wetting the rims and dipping them in raw sugar. Attach appropriate fruit to the rim and fill glass with wine slushy mixture. Add straws or spoons and serve your guests immediately..
- The drink pictured is created with a dessert wine featuring plum and wild berry after tones and is garnished appropriately with sweet green plums. However, make these chilly beauties as YOU see fit! Just pair your garnishments accordingly by reading the bottles label description..
- You can also make these drinks with frozen fruits with yogurt and add Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream based liqueurs. White Russian Slushies [vodka, cream & kaluah] are fantastic options you can create with this recipe as well..
- Enjoy on a hot afternoon or late in the evening as a grown up dessert..