Sago and coconut cream dessert with mango. This dessert is perfectly in summer. Mango Sago is a popular Asian dessert that is commonly found on menus of many restaurant and dessert stores in various Asian countries. Add the mango puree and coconut cream and mix with a spoon or spatula until well blended.
Mango Sago is a refreshing and satisfying summer dessert, with juicy chunks of mango and a mango/coconut milk tapioca pudding. This is another dessert copycat off the menu of famed Asian dessert chain, Honeymoon Dessert. (Though you may have seen mango sago elsewhere as well.) Coconut Cream – We use coconut cream , but you can also use coconut milk which is a bit thinner in texture. Both have a deliciously rich coconut flavour. You can have Sago and coconut cream dessert with mango using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sago and coconut cream dessert with mango
- Prepare of for sago with coconut cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sago.
- You need 1 stick of vanilla bean.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk pure.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of fruits.
Spoon mixture into dessert glasses and allow to cool. Fresh Rice Salad with Mango, Coriander, and Fresh MintOn dine chez Nanou. thai basil, green onion, coriander, coconut, ground black pepper. Sago pearls are simmered and mixed with mango and pomelo and topped with coconut cream in this dainty Asian dessert that is dairy free! This Filipino mango sago dessert is a delicious dessert consisting of tapioca pearls, mango bits, fresh milk & coconut milk.
Sago and coconut cream dessert with mango instructions
- Soak sago overnight (big pearls). I avoid smaller ones..
- drain them in the morning and wash them under tap for a few seconds..
- in a saucepan, mix coconut milk , sugar, vanilla bean..
- add sogo to mixture and cook on medium heat..
- let it cook till the sago becomes translucent completely. keep stirring it. keep on slow flame. it make take some time to cook so we have to be a little be patient..
- when it becomes translucent. swith off the gas and keepn it to cool. remove the vanilla pod and throw it..
- add coconut cream to it once it is cooled..
- since it has starch, it will have a slight gel like consistency when cooled..
- take small ramekins and add mango puree to it. then add the sago cream mix and top it with fruits..
This dessert is simple and easy to make. The hard part is cooking the tapioca pearls, but if you follow the procedure correctly, you will be rewarded with a refreshing and delightful. Mango pomelo sago is a type of contemporary Hong Kong dessert. This dessert can be found on the menu of many Chinese restaurants and dessert stores in Hong Kong as well as Singapore, Guangdong, and Taiwan. Mango Sago Yummy Dessert/Sago coconut Recipe/how to make mango coconut sago by Food Cottage Подробнее.