Qatayf (Arabic Desert).
You can have Qatayf (Arabic Desert) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Qatayf (Arabic Desert)
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Suger.
- You need 1 cup of Goat cheese(or any sweet or unflavored cheese).
- It’s 1/2 liter of vegetable oil(for frying).
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Qatayf (Arabic Desert) instructions
- Put the sugar and the water and boil them, put the lemon juice and boil the syrup for 10 minutes, remove it until cool.
- Mix all of the ingredients in the mixer ,.
- Preheat a pan , then put some of the mixed ingredients in it (the same way you make pancakes) until you see all the bubbles remove it, and put it on a baking sheet.
- On a side dish put the goat cheese(make it like crumbs) with suger.
- Put the cheese inside the qatayf (pancakes) and close it will be like a half moon.
- Preheat another pan with oil , fri the qatayf until its golden.
- Put them right away in the sugar syrup , remove them and shake the extra syrup , put them on a plate and serve ..