Microwaved Vinegar & Apple Dessert.
You can cook Microwaved Vinegar & Apple Dessert using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Vinegar & Apple Dessert
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vinegar.
Microwaved Vinegar & Apple Dessert step by step
- Take the apple and peel it. Cut it into thin wedges. Cut it into your desired size. The small pieces are for my child..
- Place the apple into a heatproof bowl and then add in the vinegar. If you add in too much vinegar, then it's going to have a leftover aroma, so try not to overdo it..
- Cover it gently with plastic wrap! If you wrap it tightly, the apples will pop, so try not to do that..
- Put it in the microwave for 5 minutes at 600 W. Then it's done! If you don't have a lot of apples, cook them for 3~4 minutes..
- Apples are in season! Or you can roughly peel and quarter a peach! I made this following the steps from this recipe. It looks just like canned peaches and it's perfectly exquisite. Top with honey and it's delicious!.