Blueberry Cheesecake 🫐 | Cheesecake Without Baking.
You can have Blueberry Cheesecake 🫐 | Cheesecake Without Baking using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheesecake 🫐 | Cheesecake Without Baking
- It’s of Cookie base:.
- You need of ▪️140 g of shortbread cookies.
- You need of ▪️80 g of butter.
- You need of ▪️15 g of cocoa powder.
- You need of Cheese base:.
- It’s of ▪️500 g cream cheese (maskrapone).
- You need of ▪️180 g of 33% cream.
- You need of ▪️100 g of powdered sugar for cheese + 30 g of powdered sugar for cream.
- It’s of ▪️10 + 10 g gelatin + 25 + 25 ml water.
- You need of ▪️300 g of frozen berries + 30 g of sugar.
- You need of ▪️30 g of poppy +80 g of water.
- Prepare of Jelly:.
- You need of ▪️125 g of fresh berries.
- You need of ▪️Fresh mint.
- Prepare of ▪️225 ml of water.
- You need of ▪️2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need of ▪️15 g of gelatin + 35 ml of water.
- Prepare of ▪️1 teaspoon of frozen berries or dye.
Blueberry Cheesecake 🫐 | Cheesecake Without Baking instructions
- ⬇️ ✅ Look for the video recipe on my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/w7Xo5RtlidE.
- ⌀ 21 cm. Let's prepare the form in which we will cook. Cover the bottom of the form with plastic wrap. Cover the side of the form with acetate film..
- Grind cookies in a blender mixed with cocoa and butter. Lay out on the bottom of the form. Put the form in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes..
- Pour poppy seeds and gelatin with water..
- Heat the frozen berries on the stove with sugar. Cook until the sugar melts. Chop the berries with a blender and pass through a sieve. Stir and slowly pour the melted gelatin into the berries..
- Mix cheese with powdered sugar. In another bowl, mix the cream with the powdered sugar. Combine the whipped cream with the cheese mass..
- Add 200 grams of cream cheese to the berry puree and stir..
- Stirring, add the melted gelatin to the cheese. Drain the water from the poppies and add to the cheese mass. Stir..
- Get the cake out of the fridge. place the filling in the center. Put the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Berry jelly. Combine gelatin with water. Add sugar to the water and stir, add the frozen berry (to color). Add the melted gelatin and pass through a sieve..
- Garnish the cheesecake with fresh berries and mint. Pour half of the jelly and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes. When this time has passed, pour the rest of the jelly and refrigerate for at least 5 hours..
- Get out of the fridge and enjoy your beautiful and delicious cheesecake!.