Rice dessert – kalamra. Hi Friends, In this video, I am going to share with you all a Bohra festival special dessert recipe. I am going to share with the Bohra Style Kalamda. Kalamra- Yogurt Rice Dessert – Kalamro Kalamra is a dessert that is closely related to "Kheer".
One signature dessert of Dawoodi Bohra Cuisine is Karma (also called kalamra). And kalamra is basically a merry blend of boiled rice, yogurt and sugar. You need to add one agent to add richness. You can have Rice dessert – kalamra using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice dessert – kalamra
- You need 3 cup of rice.
- Prepare 3 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 2 tbspn of kishmish.
- You need 1 tbspn of chalori.
- It’s Pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2-3 tbspn of almonds and pista chopped.
- You need 1 of pomogranate.
- It’s 1 tbspn of desiccated coconut.
Kalamda Kalamra Bohri Sweet Dessert Bohri Cuisine. Kalamro Kandoori Sweet Curd Rice Bohra Milad Special Secret Superchef. Step by step recipe of bohra karma Pakistani Chicken recipes that can be eaten with rice or roti. Rice pudding is good the world around (and we have the recipes to prove it), but that's only the Rice Pudding with Raspberry Coulis.
Rice dessert – kalamra instructions
- Soak the rice in water for half an hour then boil the rice in water till its cooked completely, now drain the water and take out the rice in a vessel, add little milk (i added little evapourated milk to the nrml milk) to it and blend it to smooth, then add kishmish,pinch of cardamom powder,chalori,icing sugar or normal sugar mix it well! Make sure the rice is cooled completly then add the curd and mix it..the mixture is ready.
- Now take a serving bowl add this rice mixture to it, garnish with desiccated coconut, chopped almond and pistashios and pomogranate serve chill! Ready.
Lighter than most rice puddings, and not as. See more ideas about desserts, rice desserts, food. Authentic rice pudding fritters, made quick and easy with Royal® Ready to Heat Basmati Rice. For a delicious Thai dessert, try making this mango sticky rice pudding The classic Thai dessert known as khao niaow ma muang (mango sticky rice) is heavenly and scrumptious. Cendol /ˈtʃɛndɒl/ is an iced sweet dessert that contains droplets of green rice flour jelly, coconut milk and palm sugar syrup..