Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 sticks of softened butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons granulateed sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of minus 2 tablespoons cake flour.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of course sea salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 package of good quality chocolate chips.
- You need Can of use more or less chocolate chips. Add nuts if you like.
Worth the wait Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In mixer with paddle attatchment, cream butter and both sugars about 5 minutes or until fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well before adding second egg..
- Add vanilla extract and cream until combined well..
- In separate bowl,, sift the cake flour, bread flour, salt, baking soda and powder..
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet and mix just to combine. Dont over mix..
- Add the chips and nuts if using. With wooden spoon mix together just until no flour is seen..
- Now the hard part. Cover and chill for 36 hours for best flavor..
- You can bake after 24, but I highly recommend the 36 hours. But minimum 24 hours..
- After 36 hours, preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Line a baking tray with parchment and scoop cookies to desired size spacing at least 2 inches apart..
- Sprinle lightly with sea salt. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes. Depending on size. Bake until brown but still soft in middle..
- Let sit on pan for 10 minutes before removing to cooling rack..
- Serve warm or room temperature. I love a cold glass of milk..