Mama’s rib sauce. A great rib sauce should cook on the ribs, low and slow so that it can sink into the pores of the meat and create a sticky crust on the surface. That's the case with this sauce, made on a base of ketchup. I'm just a home cook that enjoys vlogging recipes and life with my little fusion family.
So, stick with cooking the sauce on. Which kind of sauce are you looking for? See more ideas about rib recipes, cooking recipes, recipes. You can cook Mama’s rib sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mama’s rib sauce
- You need of Muscavado sugar – at least 250 grams or as much as you like.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Vinegar -.
- You need of Tomato purée – at least a big spoonful.
- Prepare of Garlic – as many as you like, I use about 3/ cloves, don't bother peeling them squash if you want to.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- You need 1 of Tablesoon of Oyster or fish sauce.
- You need of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare of Chilli/ smoked Paprika, a dessert spoon or more if you like of both or either.
These baked ribs with guajillo sauce look inviting and taste great. They're festive: shiny and red, sweet and savory, and infused with citrus and spice. I'm not sure if you grew up in an Italian family like I did. Regardless, I don't think that's necessary to understand just what Mama's Sauce… Just like Mama used to make.
Mama’s rib sauce step by step
- Firstly, only the sugar, tomato puree and vinegar are actually essential, all the other ingredients are up to your own taste buds !.
- Tablespoon of cornflour mixed with the sugar.
- Chuck all together and add some water into the mixture until it all stirred up together, but not too much as you don't want it watery and you can always add more water if you like.
- Roll the pork ribs or chicken wings, Leave to marinate for as long as possible overnight, Not essential but more tasty Cook at a medium temperature. Xxxxxxxxxxx.
Diced tomatoes, red bell peppers and mixed vegetables make Mama This is my favorite spaghetti sauce. My kids love it and don't realize they're eating veggies, which is a. Vy Higginsen's Mama's One Sauce, The One Sauce for ALL FOODS! Now Exclusively sold at Whole Foods, see participating stores. Braised Pork Ribs is an easy recipe that creates fall-off-the-bone ribs with a rich savory taste.