Mango Sago dessert.
You can cook Mango Sago dessert using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Sago dessert
- Prepare 1 cup of sago pearl.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 50 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 300 gr of mangoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of ground peanuts.
- You need cubes of ice.
Mango Sago dessert instructions
- Soak the sago pearl for 15-25 minutes to ease cooking process..
- In a pot, bring water to boil. Add the soaked sago pearl into the pot. Boil it in medium heat for 10 minutes. Keep stirring otherwise it will stick at the bottom of pot..
- After the sago pearls are clear. Switch off the heat. Other options: switch off heat, let sago pearl cook with the rest of heat..
- Strain out the sago pearls. Wash it under running water and cool it down. Keep it aside..
- Slice the mango into cubes..
- Other options: puree/blend the mango with milk and coconut milk and sugar syrup. It will give better texture to the dessert. I don't have blender, so I can't make it..
- In a glass/bowl, place the sliced mango. Add the sago pearl. Add some sugar syrup. Add few ice cubes. Pour the mixture of coconut milk and milk. Top up with sliced mango. Garnish with ground peanuts..
- Enjoy your dessert..