Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango.
You can have Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango
- It’s 1 pack of tofu dessert (your choice of flavor) 150 g.
- Prepare of About 150 g of glutinous rice flour or sweet rice flour.
- You need 2 Tbs of Black sesame.
- You need 1 Tbs of Icing sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Maple sirup.
Gnocchi Dessert / Mango Dango instructions
- Put Mango Tofu Dessert in a small bowl, mash up with a fork (coconut flavoured seems good too).
- Add sweet rice flour a spoon at a time until it forms a nice soft dough that's not sticky anymore.
- Roll up into small balls the size of a big marble.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and cook the dango balls, when they rise to the surface, cook for 2 minutes more then put in cold water.
- While dango cools down, ground sesame seeds in food processor, mix with icing sugar.
- Serve in a cute bowl with maple syrup, topped with sesame seed mix or skewered on short bamboo sticks and rolled in the sesame mix.