5 mins Besan cookies. A simple cookie, made with besan. Hi Guys, If you're looking for nice easy and healthy snacks try this High Protein Low-carb cookies.#healthy #snacks #cookiesDon't forget to LIKE,COMMENT. These cardamom chickpea cookies with pistachios are a mouth watering Persian treat, traditionally known as Nan-e Nokhodchi.
Chickpea flour is made from dried chickpeas (garbanzo beans) and is also commonly known as garbanzo flour, gram flour, and besan. Chickpea flour is a staple of Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi cuisines. In Morocco, garbanzo flour from un-roasted chickpeas is used to make kalinti, a quiche-like. You can have 5 mins Besan cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 mins Besan cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Besan/Brown chickpea flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped Nuts.
Besan ki barfi is sweet, like candy and has fudge like consistency. Made with roasted Besan, butter and sugar flavored with cardamom and garnished with nuts. Besan Burfi can be served any time of the day. In an Indian household, Burfies are served as cookies or chocolate.
5 mins Besan cookies step by step
- Video Recipe link: youtu.be/bw4a5BBci2I.
- Roast Besan flour until aromatic & Sieve it..
- In a bowl add Jaggery & Ghee. Whisk it well for 3 mins or until it turns creamy.
- Add Cardamom powder & Sieved Besan Flour. Add chopped Nuts. Make a dough with hands..
- Place it between plastic wrap & form a rectangular shape. Freeze it for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, cut it to cookies. Place it on a cookie sheet & bake it @350F for 17 to 20 mins until the bottom is slightly browned..
- Delicious & Protein rich Besan cookies are done..
Besan ka halwa recipe is a festive Indian sweet that can easily be made at home. Besan ka halwa recipe or simply gram flour halwa is a traditional Punjabi sweet made especially during festive seasons. Besan halwa is a rich dessert enhanced with cashewnuts, raisins and an ample amount of desi ghee. Eggless chocolate chip cookies that taste delicious, crispy on the edges, slightly soft in the center. Whole wheat flour makes the cookies slightly denser with a coarse and crisp texture.