Pumpkin Tacos Dessert.
You can have Pumpkin Tacos Dessert using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Tacos Dessert
- Prepare of white chocolate, melted (to drizzle).
- You need of Tortillas.
- It’s 16-8 of " flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 4 Tbs of softened butter.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1/2 lb of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 of -(3.4 oz) small vanilla pudding.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of container cool whip.
Pumpkin Tacos Dessert step by step
- In a medium side bowl combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice together. Set aside. Spread a thin layer of butter on both sides or the tortillas and then dip tortilla into the sugar mixture. Coat both sides of the tortilla..
- Cut tortillas into 3 sections. Like a peace sign. In a muffin tin place the outer side of the tortilla in the bottom of the pan with the tip pointing up..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- While the tortillas are baking grab another medium bowl and mix cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla pudding, and milk (use an electric hand mixer) then fold in cool whip. Pipe filling into tortillas and then drizzle with white chocolate..