Oats crispy bars (no bake).
You can have Oats crispy bars (no bake) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats crispy bars (no bake)
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of toasted oats.
- It’s 2 cup of rice crispies.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar,.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need ,1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate,.
- You need 1/2cup of pink/white chocolate.
- It’s as required of Some coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Oats crispy bars (no bake) step by step
- Take a big bowl, now add in the oats and rice crispies and mix well.now in another pan add in brown sugar with honey..
- Now just boil this mixture and remove from flame and add peanut butter and mix well.now add 1 tbsn butter to the mixture and bring on flame till butter melts and all combined..
- Now pour the sugar mixture into the oats mixture and mix well.now set & press down the mixture in a tin/pan lined with parchment paper.now pour over some melted semi sweet chocolate with coconut flakes.
- Now lastly pour the pink/white chocolate and let the mixture set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.when set cut into desired shapes and serve.this you can stack and enjoy for weeks😋.