Christmas coal cookies. Make this no-bake recipe based on the #Christmas book by Wesley Eure! I'm going to prank the kiddlets this Christmas and it's going to be awesome! Check out our christmas coal selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade Required Cookies & Technologies.
This Gingerbread Cookie recipe is foolproof and. See more ideas about holiday recipes, holiday baking, christmas baking. These cheerful spritz cookies are ready to brighten your holiday. You can have Christmas coal cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas coal cookies
- It’s 16 oz. of Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of large (gallon sized) Ziploc bag.
The chocolate cookie dough is filled with chocolate morsels, and set to be baked into deep, dark It's not quite clear why lumps of coal became the default bad kid stocking stuffer in Christmas tradition. Coal Christmas Tag, Christmas Tag, PrintableTag, Printable Christmas, Coal, Coal Tag, Funny Christmas Gift, Gag Gift, DIY, INSTANT DOWNLOAD Looking for a cute, inexpensive gag gift or. Trust us: people's reactions to this treat are the best! Place oreo cookies in food processor and pulse until finely ground.
Christmas coal cookies step by step
- Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag..
- Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces..
- Place Butter and Marshmallows in a bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute..
- Stir marshmallows and butter until smooth..
- Add in Crushed Oreos and stir well..
- Roll into Small Cookies and flatten to create a “Coal” Shape..
- Allow to cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container..
Funny Christmas NAUGHTY COAL Santa Sack Bag Stocking Stuffer Gag Plastic Lumps. Christmas mini Coal stocking Delightfully Naughty gag gift bad. Today I made Oreo Minecraft Coal Cookies! I'm not a pro, but I love baking as a hobby. With Christmas right around the corner I decided to show you my favorite holiday treat, Santa Coal!