nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa.
You can have nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa
- You need 1/2 kg of fresh kunafa.
- You need 1/2 kg of dessert cream liquid, fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered chocolate, cocoa any type.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of starch.
- It’s 2 can of Nutella or chocolate paste.
nuttela konafa chocolate kunafa instructions
- using ur hands or scissors cut kunafa into shreds. kunafa or konafa is like angel hair noodles but its finer and used mainly in ramadan to make dessert could be stuffed with banana or ricotta cheese , baked then drizzled with liquid sugar syrup..
- cook kunafa with as much butter as it needs to be golden brown and crunchy, it burns fast so u need to keep stirring! best things to do is use a bigger pan or cook it in batches.
- put on medium heat the cream, 2 or 3 tbs sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon, vanilla, cocoa, 2 large tbs butter and stir for a while..
- put the Nutella jars in hot water so it would soften up, add 1 or 1/2 a jar of Nutella into the cream mixture and heat for a while, u may add 1 tbs of starch to make it thicken, pudding is what we are aiming for here otherwise it'll be just chocolate ganache, it turned out soft and a tiny bit chewy.
- place 1 thick layer of kunafa at the bottom of the pan, sprinkle the salt and some cinnamon over the layer. then add the whole cooled mixture of the chocolate cream. then use a large or serving spoon to evenly sprinkle another layer of kunafa, it's best to chill for a few minutes the first layers then add the rest of the kunafa so it wouldn't sink in. add some more nutella and then some cinnamon/ sugar..
- chill for an hour in the fridge or freezer just till it all sets..
- you don't have to use all the amounts, I just made it so full of everything as it was the first time and I always like to make my food ultimately heavenly and devilish, no diet on that day!.
- u may add ice cream or whipped cream on top ;).