Grape (Kyoho) Jelly & Mousse Dessert.
You can have Grape (Kyoho) Jelly & Mousse Dessert using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grape (Kyoho) Jelly & Mousse Dessert
- Prepare of Mousse.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream (47% milk fat).
- It’s 200 grams of Plain yogurt.
- You need 100 ml of Marinating syrup from grape compote (referenced below).
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar (granulated).
- Prepare 33 grams of Gelée dessert (or powdered ready-to-use gelatin).
- You need of Jelly.
- You need 250 ml of Marinating syrup from grape compote.
- Prepare 125 ml of Water.
- You need 6 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- It’s 15 of grapes Grape compote.
- Prepare of Toppings of your choice.
- It’s 1 of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Grape compote.
- Prepare 1 of Nappage.
- Prepare 1 of Mint leaves.
Grape (Kyoho) Jelly & Mousse Dessert instructions
- Prepare the grape compotea day before, using 100 g of sugar. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149560-kyoho-grape-compote.
- We'll start by preparing the mousse. Beat the heavy cream until thick and peaks form, then chill in the refrigerator..
- Put the compote syrup and sugar in a pot. Heat it up until just before it comes to a boil, to dissolve the sugar. Turn off the heat, add the Gelée Dessert or powdered gelatin, and mix it in well to dissolve..
- Even if you're using powdered gelatin, make sure you add it after you turn off the heat and mix well..
- Put the yogurt in a bowl, add the gelatin and syrup mixture from Step 3, and mix well with a whisk. Place in a bowl of cold water and mix until thickened..
- Add the heavy cream from Step 2 to Step 5 and mix well. Pour into cups, tap to remove air pockets, and chill well in the refrigerator until firm..
- Let's prepare the jelly. Soak the gelatin in half of the listed water and dissolve over a double boiler..
- Combine the remaining water and the compote syrup in a bowl, add Step 7's gelatin, and mix well. Chill in the bowl..
- Top the chilled Step 6 mousse cups with 3 grapes each, pour in the mixture from Step 8, and chill in the refrigerator again until stiff..
- Once thickened, top as you like with your desired garnish and it's done. Dip the grapes in nappage and top on the jelly..
- I love the texture of the fruity wine jelly. The alcohol is evaporated, so it's great even for those who don't drink alcohol..
- The mousse is also delicious..