Beijinho – Brazilian Dessert.
You can cook Beijinho – Brazilian Dessert using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beijinho – Brazilian Dessert
- Prepare 100 grams of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 grams of Margarine.
- You need 3 tbsp of Finely grated coconut.
Beijinho – Brazilian Dessert instructions
- Combine the condensed milk and margarine in a small pot (non-stick, if possible), and turn the heat on low. Simmer for 5~7 minutes while stirring with a spatula..
- When it hardens a bit, turn off the heat so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot. Transfer to a container greased with margarine (not listed)..
- When it cools enough to handle, coat your hands in a bit of margarine (amount separate from listed ingredients) and roll into small balls. Coat in coconut flakes..
- When coating with coconut, coat the dough balls with a bit of water to help the coconut stick..
- If you over-simmer the mixture and it hardens, heat it up a bit in the microwave until it softens a little..