English Dessert: Blackberry Fool.
You can have English Dessert: Blackberry Fool using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of English Dessert: Blackberry Fool
- It’s 150 grams of Blackberries, or other fruit (+ 1.5 tablespoons of sugar).
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 150 grams of Strained yogurt.
- Prepare 150 ml of Heavy whipping cream (+ 1 tablespoon of sugar).
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
English Dessert: Blackberry Fool step by step
- Chill the heavy whipping cream and the yogurt well in preparation. Reserve a few blackberries for the garnish..
- Strain the remaining berries through a fine colander using a spoon to remove the seeds. Add and mix the strained fruit and juice, one and a half tablespoons of sugar, and the lemon juice..
- [When you are using different berries] Add the sugar and lemon juice to the berries and pour it in a food processor to make them into purée. You do not need to strain this mixture..
- Combine the strained yogurt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, vanilla extract, and 1/3 to 1/2 of the puréed berries to your preference..
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream and 1 tablespoon of sugar until soft peaks form. Mix it in with the yogurt mixture from Step 4..
- Drizzle in 1 tablespoon of the puréed fruit with a spoon and fold it gently, then serve it into a container..
- Garnish it with the berries you set aside earlier and you're done. It goes well with hard biscuits or sponge fingers biscuits..
- If you are not eating it right away, chill it in the refrigerator really well and enjoy it later..
- How to preserve a lot of blackberries: Spread the blackberries out onto a tray and put them in the freezer. Once they are frozen, transfer them into Ziploc bags. They can be stored in the freezer for a long time while preventing them from sticking to each other..