Salted Caramel Sauce for Homemade Desserts.
You can have Salted Caramel Sauce for Homemade Desserts using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Sauce for Homemade Desserts
- Prepare 250 grams of Sugar.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- You need 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salt (sea salt if possible).
Salted Caramel Sauce for Homemade Desserts step by step
- Place the water and sugar in a small frying pan. Turn the heat to medium..
- Taking care not to let it burn, bring the sugared water to a boil. If the heat is too high, the sugar will harden, so keep it on medium..
- Once it browns, add the melted butter (melted in the microwave), and the heavy cream (heated to 80°C). It will really sizzle and boil so be careful!.
- Let it simmer over low heat for 5 minutes while constantly stirring..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the salt. Once cooled, strain through a sieve to smooth it out..