Greek Yogurt for Desserts.
You can cook Greek Yogurt for Desserts using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt for Desserts
- It’s 500 ml of Yogurt.
Greek Yogurt for Desserts step by step
- Place the yogurt on top of a coffee filter and leave it to strain overnight..
- If you have the time, it's best to leave the yogurt draining for over 24 hours as you'll get a creamier consistency. The yogurt in this photo has been draining for 24 hours..
- "Baked Cheesecake": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143382-simple-healthy-yogurt-cheesecake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143382-simple-healthy-yogurt-cheesecake.
- "Yogurt Cream Cheese Tiramisu": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143359-tiramisu-with-yogurt-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143359-tiramisu-with-yogurt-cream-cheese.
- "Banana Yogurt Cake": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143368-banana-yogurt-cheesecake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143368-banana-yogurt-cheesecake.
- "Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143376-healthy-blueberry-no-bake-cheesecake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143376-healthy-blueberry-no-bake-cheesecake.
- "Yogurt Tart" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143372-blueberry-yogurt-tarts.