Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5.
You can cook Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5
- You need of Pudding And Fruits [fruits should be chilled].
- Prepare 1 box of Jello Chocolate Mousse Pudding + 2 Cups Ice Cold Whole Milk.
- You need 1 box of Jello Banana Cream Pudding + 2 Cups Ice Cold Whole Milk.
- It’s 1 box of Fresh Strawberries.
- It’s 1 box of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need 1 box of Fresh Raspberries.
- Prepare 1 large of Fresh Banana.
- You need 4 of Translucent Serving Bowls.
- You need 2 large of Ziplock Bags.
Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5 step by step
- Mix both puddings with 2 cups ice cold milk for 2 minutes with an electronic mixer in seperate bowls. Or, as per manufactures directions..
- Pour both into separate Ziplock Bags and throw them immediately in the freezer..
- While you're waiting, chop strawberries and bananas and arrange in all 4 serving cups at the bottom. Gather your blueberries and raspberries as well..
- Pull your puddings from the freezer. Slightly snip the bottom corner of your Ziplocks off and pipe evenly into all 4 serving bowls. Chocolate to the right, banana cream to the left. Move fast! They look even better!.
- Add additional fruit and pipe pudding again – at opposite sides – or reversed. This method will offer the illusion that your fruit is somehow suspended or floating..
- Garnish with fresh fruits and mint leaves..
- Serve immediately or chill [preferred] in fridge and enjoy later!.