Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars.
You can have Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- You need 120 g of chocolate whey protein powder.
- You need 120 ml of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 28 g of coconut flour.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 50 g of 90% dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey or stevia to taste (optional, any choice).
Sticky Chocolate Chip Protein Bars instructions
- Combine and mix the protein powder, coconut flour, peanut butter, cinnamon and milk.
- Stir until desired texture.
- Break the dark chocolate into small chunks and stir in..
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Chill for 1 hour in the freezer.
- Cut into 6 bars. Store separately in the freezer..