Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache.
You can have Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache
- It’s 125 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 cup of water (room temperature).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- You need 200 grams of slab of chocolate.
- Prepare 155 grams of canned dessert cream.
Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache step by step
- Preheat Oven to 180°F Celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- add eggs and beat well.
- Sift cocoa, bicarb of soda and self raising flour into mixture.
- Beat for abt 2mins until all ingredients combined.
- Add 1cup of water and beat well.
- Pour into greased cake tin.
- Bake for 20 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- All cake to cool for about 20 mins.
- Place tinned cream in a small saucepan and heat on stove…melt chocolate in cream on stove top and pour over cake.
- Decorate as desired.