easy chocolate eclair dessert.
You can cook easy chocolate eclair dessert using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy chocolate eclair dessert
- It’s 1 box of honey graham crackers.
- You need 1 packages of cool whip.
- It’s 1 can of chocolate frosting.
- You need 2 box of instant french vanilla puddiing ( you could use chocolate pudding too).
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
easy chocolate eclair dessert step by step
- Use a 9"x 13" pan.
- Open box of honey grahams and lay down flat in the pan for your first layer..
- now take 1 box of instant pudding & mix with 2 cups of cold milk.
- Into the pudding now mix 1/2 of the cool whip and spread over first layer of graham crackers.
- Lay down another layer of honey grahams on top of pudding layer.
- Mix the second box of pudding with 2 cups of milk and then mix the rest of the cool whip in an pour that over the last layer of grahams.
- Now put one last layer of honey graham crackers on top.
- Use the microwave to melt frosting (20-30 secs. stirring every 10 secs.).
- Pour the frosting over graham crackers and spread out evenly.
- now refrigerate at least an hour, overnight will be better to give the crackers a chance to soften in the pudding.