Easy biscuit dessert.
You can have Easy biscuit dessert using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy biscuit dessert
- Prepare of For the crust.
- It’s 2 1/2 packets of petit beurre biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare of the juice of 1 orange.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- It’s 2 packets of instant pastry cream.
- Prepare 2 cans of vegetable whipped cream.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 150 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare of For the top.
- You need 200 g of cherry jam.
Easy biscuit dessert instructions
- Using your hands, break the biscuits into pieces in a bowl, add the margarine melted and the orange juice and mix well..
- Line a glass pyrex baking tray with the biscuits and press them well in order to form the crust..
- Beat the instant pastry cream following the instructions on the box and place it over the biscuits..
- Beat the cold vegetable whipped cream with the heavy cream and add the sweetened condensed milk little by little. Spread the whipped cream over the pastry cream..
- Heat the jam and spread it on top..
- Set it aside for 6 hours in the fridge before serving..