Sticky ☆ Healthy ☆ Satoim Taro ☆ Dessert.
You can cook Sticky ☆ Healthy ☆ Satoim Taro ☆ Dessert using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky ☆ Healthy ☆ Satoim Taro ☆ Dessert
- Prepare 1 of approx 200-300 grams Satoimo (taro).
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 50 grams of Dark brown sugar (or white sugar).
- You need 30 grams of Skim milk powder.
Sticky ☆ Healthy ☆ Satoim Taro ☆ Dessert step by step
- Cut up the taro into an appropriate size and put on a heat resistant plate..
- Gently cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 5-7 minutes at 500W. Poke with a wooden skewer and once it comes out clean, it's done..
- In a food processor, add the taro root, brown sugar (or white), and the skim milk. Pulse..
- Add the soy milk and pulse to mix..
- Mix until smooth..
- Pour into containers and chill in the fridge..