Baci di Dama (An Italian Dessert).
You can cook Baci di Dama (An Italian Dessert) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baci di Dama (An Italian Dessert)
- It’s 60 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of Almond flour.
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of a bar Milk chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 of a bar Bitter chocolate.
- Prepare 5 grams of Cocoa powder.
Baci di Dama (An Italian Dessert) step by step
- Bring the butter to room temperature and put in a bowl. Cream with a spatula..
- Add the flour, sugar, and almond flour a little at a time and knead until well incorporated..
- Divide the dough into two equal batches. Put one batch in a separate bowl, add the cocoa powder, and evenly combine..
- Make 18 balls of each flavor with your hands. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave about 1 cm between each ball..
- Bake in an oven at 170℃ for about 15 minutes. When the cookies are lightly browned, remove from the oven..
- Put both the milk and bitter chocolate into a bowl, then melt in a double broiler. Spoon on some chocolate on the bottom (flat) side of one cookie, then sandwich it with another cookie..
- Use the remaining chocolate as you like. You could also use just milk chocolate for the chocolate. It's up to you! And you're done!.