Alfonzo Panna Cotta Italian Dessert.
You can cook Alfonzo Panna Cotta Italian Dessert using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfonzo Panna Cotta Italian Dessert
- You need of For Alfonzo layer.
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen Alfonzo puree.
- You need 1 tsp of Agar Agar powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of For creamy layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of full fat cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Agar Agar power.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Alfonzo Panna Cotta Italian Dessert step by step
- First we shall make Alfonzo layer of panna cotta..
- Take agar agar powder in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp hot water to it and whisk them both together till powder dissolves..
- Add Frozen Alfonzo puree to agar agar mixture and gently combine it..
- Now take serving glass and tilt them by placing it in a small bowl. Add Alfonzo mixture till half filled and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile lets make creamy layer..
- Heat up the milk in a sauce pan. Do not boil the milk. Than add in to it agar agar powder and mix them to dissolve powder..
- After agar agar powder is dissolved add full fat cream and whisk it well..
- Finally add powdered sugar and vanilla essence and give it a good whisk..
- Let the mix cool down completely and pour it on top of Alfonzo layer which has set and refrigerated for 2 hours..
- Refrigerate it again for two hours or till set completely. And Enjoy!!.