Healthy banana ice cream. Banana Ice Cream – Step One: Let the bananas ripen before peeling. If they're green or yellow to start with, leave them out until the bananas at least This soft serve ice cream is even healthy enough to eat for breakfast – NO heavy cream or added sugars, and it is fat-free, dairy-free, vegan, raw, paleo. This is a really good ice cream recipe if you are on a diet or a vegetarian Welcome To My Channel !!
Have you ever tried frozen-banana ice cream? Has it entered your easy dessert repertoire since we first published it a few years ago? This Chocolate Banana Ice Cream recipe has been on serious repeat here for weeks. You can have Healthy banana ice cream using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana ice cream
- You need 2 of frozen bananas.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of milk.
Like, every other day kind of repeat. Healthy Banana Ice Cream is so easy to make and tastes amazing. A delicious dessert made from only bananas (and any additional ingredients you may choose to add). I always have a stash of frozen bananas in the freezer.
Healthy banana ice cream instructions
- Put the three ingredients in the blender and blend.
- If you felt like the texture is not good enough you could put it in the freezer for a while(whatever you feel is enough time). If the rectite isnt creamy its probably because your bannana weren't frozen enough.
- Add any topping you'd like, I prefer strawberries and Enjoy.
Banana Ice Cream Made in a Food Processor. Serve this banana ice cream immediately after making for best results. It loses its consistency if you freeze Simply blitz frozen bananas in a food processor until you have a creamy healthy ice cream. There's no need for an ice cream machine for this recipe. Homemade Banana Ice Cream is a great way to cool off with a refreshing taste of fresh fruit.