Granola. Follow this recipe to learn how to make easy and healthy homemade granola. If you love granola, you need to try this easy recipe, much healthier than store. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health, increase energy, prevent anemia, and improve skin quality.
All you need are a handful of ingredients you probably. Granola is a food that is easy to eat mindlessly, especially when you consume it right out of the Granola can provide a quick and convenient source of carbohydrate. What every other granola wishes it could be—toasty and nutty, with pieces that break into crunchy clusters instead of crumbs. You can cook Granola using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola
- You need 1 cup of oats (gluten free).
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- Prepare 3 of dessertspoons coconut oil.
- You need 1 of dessertspoon agave syrup.
- Prepare To taste of Cinnamon.
- You need Dash of salt.
Granula was named after the granules of Graham flour, the main ingredient. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban middle-class white neighborhood. Jump to the Easy Homemade Granola Bars Recipe or read on to see how we make them.
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Melt coconut oil in microwave..
- Combine all ingredients In a bowl and then spread on a lined oven tray. Place in oven. Keep a close eye on it as it burns easily..
- Give a good stir after 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven when your preferred level of brown is achieved. This was 15 mins..
We have a history with granola bars. A while back, we shared a cooking failure. ⬇ Download granola – stock pictures and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Granola definition is – a mixture typically of rolled oats and various added ingredients (such as brown sugar, raisins, coconut, and nuts) that is eaten especially for breakfast or as a snack. GRANOLA ça cache toujours quelque chose d'EXTRA ! Granola definition: a mixture of rolled oats , brown sugar , nuts , fruit , etc, eaten with milk