Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings.
You can have Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings
- It’s 5 of Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- Prepare 5 of Chicken wing drumettes – the large end of the wing.
- You need of For marinating:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 5 of to 6 tablespoons ● Sushi vinegar.
- It’s of (If you don't have sushi vinegar make your own).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ● Sugar (to taste).
- Prepare 2 of to 3 cloves ● Garlic.
- It’s of (2 if the cloves are large, 4-5 if they are small).
- You need 1 of if you like An apple for dessert (if you have them).
Our Family's Juicy Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- In our house we always use the drumettes as well as the mid-section and tip of the chicken wing. You can use one or the other..
- If you prefer, cut the top section off with kitchen scissors or a good knife..
- Marinate the chicken. Put the wings in a bowl and add the soy sauce and sake marked ○ and leave to marinate for a while..
- Grate the garlic. If you put a sheet of aluminium foil on the surface of your grater the garlic won't stick to your grater, so there's no waste or stress..
- Add the grated garlic and the ● ingredients (soy sauce and vinegar) and mix together to make the dipping sauce..
- Heat the frying oil. Put the flour, katakuriko, and chicken wings in a plastic or nylon bag and shake well to coat..
- Fry in the oil. When the chicken is golden brown take out and drain off the oil. Mix with the dipping sauce while hot and leave to marinate for a bit..
- Eat while hot!.
- Mamecho made this and took an ultra-close up photo of it! Looks so mouthwatering! It made me hungry!.