Oaty Fruit Crumble.
You can cook Oaty Fruit Crumble using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oaty Fruit Crumble
- You need 8-10 of desserts apples (granny smith/honey crisp).
- It’s 200 gr of bluberries.
- You need 4 tbsp of fresh apple juice (I used store bought).
- You need 1 tbsp of light muscovado sugar (I used light brown soft sugar).
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 75 gr of plain white flour/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 75 gr of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 75 gr of unsalted butter (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 75 gr of light muscovado sugar (I used normal caster sugar).
- You need 3 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of rolled oats.
Oaty Fruit Crumble instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 degree celcius. Mix plain flour and wholemeal flour into large mixing bowl..
- Add butter, rub the butter and flour together with fork (or pastry cutter) until they look like coarse crumbs. Stir in the sugar, seeds and oats.
- Peel off the apples skin, remove the core and cut them into bite size pieces.
- Put the apples into oven proof dish. Add bluberries, pour over the apple juice. Sprinkle sugar evenly over the top.
- Spoon over the topping in an even layer then put the dish in the oven. Bake for 35-45 mins until the top is crisp and beginning to brown.
- Can be served warm or cold. Best to eat with ice cream 😊.
- Tips: you can exchange the apples with strawberries, nectarines, peaches, plum, blackberries, pears etc :).