Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣.
You can cook Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣
- It’s 2 cup of sago.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of liquid milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pistachio paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s Cube of cut Various fruites to taste (apple,riped mango grape etc.).
- Prepare of Dryfruits to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Food colour (optional).
- Prepare of Fruit essence (optional).
Sago/ Bengali Sabudana Dessert 🥣 step by step
- Cut all the fruits in cube. Ready all the drufruits by cutting it..
- Boil 2 cup sago with food golor, drain water and keep it aside..
- Take a bowl, put boiled liquid milk into it, add powder milk, pistachio paste, sugar, 1 pinch of salt and evaporated milk into it..
- Put all the fresh fruits with fruit essence and dryfruite into it..
- Give it a perfect mix. Sabudana dessert is ready to serve..
- Keep it into refrigerator before serving. Stay safe, stay home and enjoy the authentic taste of bengali sabudana dessert with my style..