Gulab jamun custard dessert.
You can have Gulab jamun custard dessert using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun custard dessert
- Prepare 500 ml of fresh full fat milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla custard powder (foster Clark’s).
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh fruit like (banana, grapes, oranges,apples).
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red fruit syrup (optional).
- It’s 5-6 of gulab jamuns slices (homemade/readymade).
Gulab jamun custard dessert step by step
- First boil milk nicely and add sugar and set milk on low flame once it is boiled add custard slurry with some cold milk prepared a medium thick consistency custard let it cool down to room temperature.
- Beside chop all the fruits and dry fruits then pop in it..
- Keep inside the fridge for about 1-2 hours to cook it.
- Lastly while serving add the gulab jamun slices and honey & roohafza syrup both 1 teaspoon for garnishing.drooling & inviting gulab jamun custard dessert is ready to relish…!.